At Global Associates, we understand that privacy is important to our clients. It is our policy to respect the privacy of all accounts that we maintain as a broker and to protect the security and confidentiality of nonpublic personal information relating to your account.
Please note that this policy applies to former clients as well as current clients. Personal information collected in order to service our clients as a broker, and to provide the financial services that you have requested. The information collected may come from the following sources:
- » Information received from you, such as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, occupation and income;
- » Information relating to your transactions, including account balances, positions, and activity and any other such transactions for our clearing agent;
- » Information which may be received from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit bureau reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness;
- » Information that may be received from other sources with your consent or with the consent of your account representative;
- » We only share information with nonaffiliated third parties if required to do so by law, in connection with a subpoena or other legal matter. We do not share Non-Public Personal Information relating to current or former clients to any third parties, except when facilitating the clearing of customer transactions which is an ordinary course of business. Global Associates strives to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards.We protect personal information that is provided to Global Associates by maintaining the physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that either meet or exceed applicable law. Where appropriate, we utilize firewalls, encryption technology, user authentication systems (i.e. passwords and personal identification numbers) and access control mechanisms to control access to systems and data.
- » Access controls on customer information systems, including controls to authenticate and permit access only to authorized individuals and controls to present employees from providing customer information to unauthorized individuals who may seek to obtain this information through fraudulent means.
- » Physical access restrictions at locations containing customer information, such as buildings, computer facilities, and record storage facilities to restrict access to unauthorized individuals.
- » Encryption of electronic customer information where appropriate.
- » Response programs that specify actions to be taken when Global Associates suspects or detects that unauthorized individuals may have gained access to customer information systems.
- » A disaster recovery plan to protect against loss or damage to client information due to potential environmental hazards, such as fire and water damage or technological failures.
Global Associates' clients come from a variety of backgrounds and include wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs, professionals and foundations.
Global Associates' mission is refreshingly simple: We aim to provide each and every client with the optimum investment solutions that are flexible enough ...
Despite seemingly ubiquitous commentary to the contrary, free market capitalism continues to represent the best route to prosperity